Borneo Propolis is a substance produced by honey bees, in the form of a mixture of bees’ saliva (bee enzyme) with wax, balsam, oil, pollen and resin (plant sap).
Propolis in bee colonies is used to patch and protect honeycombs from the weather and wind, as well as to sterilize nests from viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Borneo Propolis comes in the form of liquid propolis without alcohol content, originating from the State of Brazil. It is known as the best green propolis in the world.
Propolis contains high levels of flavonoids. Flavonoids contain a number of anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, cytotoxic and can enhance immunity (immunomodulatory) components.
Flavonoids are also antioxidants that are very good for preventing cancer and some other degenerative diseases such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
Flavonoids are also good for the treatment of asthma, cataracts, gout or rheumatism, migraines and hemorrhoids.
Propolis is helpful in overcoming various types of diseases mainly due to its antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties.
Antioxidants overcome free radicals, while immunomodulators increase the body’s immune system.
Each bottle contains 8ml liquid Propolis.
- Increases endurance (immunomodulator)
- As an antioxidant
- Acting as a natural antibiotic (anti-bacterial), anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory agent
- Known to have anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties
- Stimulates cell and tissue regeneration so that it can speed up healing of burns, gastric ulcers and gangrene wounds in diabetics.
- Helps overcome dependence on drugs
- Stimulates various types of enzymes and body metabolism
- Stimulates collagen formation.
Put BH Propolis in ¼ cup of water and stir well:
Adults: 3 x 7-10 drops / day before meals, dissolved in ¼ cup of water.
Children: 3 x 3-5 drops / day before meals, dissolved in ¼ cup of water.
For external wounds, apply Borneo Herbs Propolis evenly on the injured body part.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
not use metal spoon and avoid mixing with hot water.